Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Foxtrot's First Cold

The weather has been pretty beautiful in 2011, so far. Warm, a mix of rain and sun, even nice enough to prune trees and work in the garden. Back on the east coast where Sister Stone lives, it sounds like it has not been as pleasant. With all this fantastic weather in the northwest, why did Foxtrot get a cold? Poor little bugger. After the super bowl party, Foxtrot had fever and started to cough. It was a long restless night sleep. Monday was tough, but today things are looking up. He had a very busy morning of playing and  . . . . get this . . . CRAWLING. Yup. You got it. Foxtrot made his first official crawl today. Yip Yip! But after a busy morning Foxtrot needed a nap.

Papa Foxtrot loves when Foxtrot falls asleep on his chest.

Here are the cute treats I made for the super bowl party. I used Trader Joe's Jo-Jo's instead (no High Fructose Corn Syrup!) I shaped them like footballs for the event and piped on some cream cheese frosting. If I hadn't put the lines on, I was sure they would look like something I pulled out of Foxtrot's diapers.




No comments:

Post a Comment