Sunday, June 26, 2011

Did I forget to tell you?

Foxtrot is 1 year old. Yip Yip! I can't believe that a whole year has gone by since the last time I washed the windows. (Yes, my water broke while I was washing windows.) We can still see through them despite the last 6 months of rain we have been having in the northwest. But for Foxtrot's birthday, the sun came out, the temperatures rose above 55, and we all walked bare footed in the grass. A year ago Papa Foxtrot and Mama Foxtrot we just Alpha Foxtrot and Charlie Foxtrot. Now, neither of us can imagine a life without our little boy. <insert sappy stuff>

So. . . We threw a party to celebrate . . . .

Complete with a Balloon banner. . ..

and wheelbarrow rides.

We had Good Good Good Food and meat from Here. . . 

A delicious and easy cake that I made 4 times that week . . .


We sang Happy Birthday . . .

And shared cake.

I made Foxtrot a sweet party hat (not on the day of the party . . . but)

Foxtrot requested more cake. . .

And he got it  . . .
"Mama and Papa have no idea what they are in for."

Along with everything that stuck to it.

Such a lovely day. You've come a long way baby!


2 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise to wake up this morning and have all of these posts to catch up on! That second to last picture of the babe is hilarious. He looks like a handsome little devil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new photos! Just showed my Gamara your little man and she says hello and congrats and she loves that little face (particularly the devilish looking one with the cake). Sending lots of love your way! :D

    ReplyDelete