Sunday, June 12, 2011

Long over due. . .

As father's day sneaks up on Foxtrot and I, I thought I would take a moment to show off my amazing mother's day gift from Papa Foxtrot. Mother's Day? Are you serious? That was a month ago. I know I know. But I told this chick that I would post a photo, and I never did. Between working here, taking a neuroanatomy final from last year, sunny weather in the northwest, gardening, and planning a birthday party for Foxtrot, blogging has taken a back seat. But I do have oh so much I want to share, so don't hold your breath, but Footloose foxtrot might be back up and running. So without further ado. . . here is a photo of my AMAZING mother's day gift.


There is our little 11 month old. . . But. . .
Wait for it. . . What is it?


Ahh. . . . It is an awesome magnetized chalk board. Papa Foxtrot (with help from Ranger Ricky, since Papa broke his hand playing Frisbee) took doors off a side by side refrigerator, spray painted them with chalk paint, and mounted them to our pony wall. Now Foxtrot and I have an art space right in the living room. It is super cool. I am sure Martha wants him on her show. 

And I thought these super cute hand made mother's day cards for Lainie and Granimal were sweet.  Papa's gift goes above and beyond!

A perfect mother's day, although most of it was at work. I am so thankful to my little Foxtrot family. I am a lucky Mama.

1 comment: