Friday, March 25, 2011

Garden Gnomes Everywhere

Earlier this month I crocheted a hat for a new Foxtrot friend. I loved it so much that I made one for Foxtrot and one for our neighbor's grandson. Foxtrot is such a good little garden gnome. He loves to get his hands... and mouth... filled with dirt. 
Here he is modeling the neighbor's hat.

Here he is drinking his 40 of Becks.

It makes him silly.

And here Baby Blue is in the garden,

Wondering why someone would cut down such a big cedar tree.

I can see more gnome hats in our future

4 comments:

  1. um... you realize your baby REALLY looks like a garden gnome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest garden gnome ever! I wanted Chris and I to dress up as garden gnomes for Halloween but the idea was vetoed. We wouldn't have been nearly as cute as your gnome anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love loooove the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore him! He gets cuter by the day. Give him a big kiss and a hug for me xoxo <3
    I love the hat!
    Love, Aunt Shannon

    ReplyDelete