Friday, March 11, 2011

Rose Buds

I know that many readers (all 6 of you) have been wondering where Foxtrot has gone. It has been a long two weeks without any posts. Have no fear. All is well. We had a house guest.

Who? Who?


Aunt Peter. My college roommate from the big state of New York came to visit this week. It was wonderful. The snow melted and the clouds cleared and we all got out of the house and did some local tourist activities. Aunt Peter had not yet met Foxtrot and I could tell that she enjoyed every minute with the little bugger. (Except maybe the night he decided to wake up at midnight and scream for an hour.) We were sad to see her go. But she promised to return soon. And maybe a trip to her summer home in Myrtle Beach, SC might be in order.




Foxtrot also had his nine month check up this week. He weights in at 19 pounds 5 ounces, 27 and 1/8
inches long, and 18 centimeters around the brain. He is a healthy baby. Still no teeth.

And with all the catching up that Aunt Peter and I had to do, Papa Foxtrot got some much needed alone time.


3 comments:

  1. nice pictures. show more. and make them large(r). the last pic - of adam - is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the little babe has met all of the Rosebud ladies :) The photo of Adam tossing little foxtrot in the air is incredible, I can't keep staring at it! I love your Hunters. I finally got myself a pair a few weeks ago and had to go with the Huntress version because my legs are too damn short and my calves are too thick for the regular ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies. I appreciate the feedback, it keeps me posting.

    Christine, I LOVE my hunters. I've had them for 4.5 years now and they have been through some yucky stuff. But they keep my feet warm and dry. I'll cry the day I have to part with them. Enjoy your new boots!

    ReplyDelete