Thursday, April 28, 2011

For Real, What has Foxtrot been up to?

Okay, like all new things that begin around the new year, my blog excitement is dwindling. Or maybe it has to do with all of the new projects I have put on my plate. Still I want to share with my readers, all 5 of you, what the little man has been up to. How about we go on a photo journey . . .

He visited with the Garden Girls.

Mama Foxtrot showed some of the crafts.


He broke his first tooth and wasn't feeling too well.

He got older.

Mama, Papa, and Foxtrot Foxtrot play in the sun.

Granimal showed him the sandbar.

Papa Foxtrot basks in Foxtrot Foxtrot's light.

He found the puddle.

He played on the sandbar, again, naked.

 And he had an easter egg hunt.

April has been shaping up pretty nicely.

I've even planted some veggies.

1 comment:

  1. Love the update and the pictures! More about your lovely jewelry and the garden, please :) I can't get enough of these foxtrot pictures, he is so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete